Pool Math App - Thank You

robertwest

Gold Supporter
Dec 7, 2019
MD
Not sure who developed this app and made it free to users, but a HUGE thank you is in order... THANK YOU!

Our pool build is still not complete and fraught with nuisances/issues, but in looking forward to use this season, I found this app and it looks wonderful.

Not sure who developed this app and made it free to users, but a HUGE thank you is in order... THANK YOU!
Great you are using it. If you pay for the Premium subscription, you can save all your tests, notes, etc and share them on the forum when you may have questions.

Take care.

Thank you greatly for the kind words! It'll be awesome if you also can share a positive review on the App Store as that too helps us get the word out. :D

Shortly we expect Jon and Myself to sit down and start on the next round of updates. There's a handful of items we'd like to improve and we're excited about the App's future. As Marty said, it's fully funded by those who Subscribe and those Subscribers are whom allowed us to pay Jon all the Dunkin Donuts and poutine he can eat. Those darn Canadians have an appetite too!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Reactions: Exlonghorn
.....are whom allowed us to pay Jon all the Dunkin Donuts and poutine he can eat. Those darn Canadians have an appetite too!

I thought we decided to withhold poutine allowances until the new web-interface was finished??? If you keep treating Jon so nicely, he’s going to demand more compensation .... you know how those pesky Canadians get ?

In all fairness, he's at a point where he's not the hold-up.......some other major items needs to be created by companies like Microsoft for a web version of PoolMath the App to move to a webpage. Jon's ALOT closer than one may think however...........but alot further away than I wish.
Screenshot (50)_LI.jpg

The goal of this next update is to start to really focus on the new user. We want to help explain in more detail (or any detail for that matter) how to use the App, help the new user use the App to optimize their levels, help explain to new users what each variable means, and so forth. Additionally, we're crossing fingers to shut Matt up and setup additional tracking items for Salt Water Generators. Currently Jon has a few major projects for his Full-Time job while I'm needing to write a few more YouTube videos, but I suspect we'll get to work shortly.

All that's left is work....................

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.