Pool leak at waterfall

Oct 27, 2014
Heartland
Been tracing down a pool leak and had a pool leak detector come out today. They found no leaks but where unable to test the 6ft section where a ball valve is and my 3 waterfalls. They found a soft spot in the dirt and recommend I start there digging and see if I could find it, they would have done it for more $. So I dug for almost 4 hours and exposed 75% of the water fall line and keep running into water as the ground was quiet saturated from the leak. Well I was just about to give up as I could not find a leak and noticed a wet spot where the stone on top of my pool and the base of my pool meet. So i kicked the pump on and sure enough it is a steady leak whenever the water falls are on. My questions is.......is this as simple as grouting over the cracks to stop the water. I am a little unclear of how the piping is once it goes into the base of the pool and comes out the water fall. I looked at the other 2 water falls and they are moist dirt around them so I image they all have this similar problem.....Trying to upload pics but cant figure out how to remove the 3 i have uploaded to different post so I can have more room

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard pics below trying to delete them not add

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.