Pool just finished with the pebble. Acid wash and fill tomorrow! Pics included

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Hey everyone! Just finishing up our pool remodel. This is universal mini pebble aqua Azul with Orion ocean glass tile. We acid wash tomorrow and start to fill. Anything I should look out for?? Here are some before and after pics!

Attachments

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Hey everyone! Just finishing up our pool remodel. This is universal mini pebble aqua Azul with Orion ocean glass tile. We acid wash tomorrow and start to fill. Anything I should look out for?? Here are some before and after pics!
Forgot one of the spa! Will post a finished pic once the wager is In place

Attachments

Nikilyn

Sep 3, 2018
Gilbert, AZ
I love your tile! I have a bunch of samples coming that are different variants of that style. My husband told me he wants something more simple :rolleyes:. I also really like it on the steps.

Last edited:

mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
I love you tile! I have a bunch of samples coming that are different variants of that style. My husband told me he wants something more simple :rolleyes:. I also really like it on the steps.
Thank you! My husband was against it too but now that he sees it installed he loves it. He was anti any glass tile but I wouldn’t budge on that! We were torn about putting tile on the steps but SO glad we did. We are filling now so more pics later!

mlggator

Bronze Supporter
Jul 18, 2020
Carlsbad, CA
Your pool looks great. I love the tile and color.
What color of pebble did you use?
We are also going with NPT Orion, but are going with the darker Peacock color.

Reactions: mmardini