Pool install sw ohio

What u just said. My 4 returns are all home runned. The one builder I talked with does what u wanted to do which is fine but less control. U r talking very little extra money.

Not Onlyeven for ease of control but also in case of a leak. Now u can localize and isolate every single plumbing run.

home runs for everything.

Filling pool today not exactly sure how much water but I will know exactly once the water trucks get done I am thinking around 27,000 so it will be a salt pool but I will not have my pump on for a few days at least I have a sub pump I can put it to move water but what do I need to get for the mean time why I get my equipment hooked up (I do have my TF-100 it was ordered before the pool kit) thanks

Here is your homework:

-Fill in your signature-go to settings (upper right of this page), edit signature (middle left of that page).... put in kind and size (gals) of pool, equipment, any special features. Make sure to include the test kit.

-Use Pool Math to find out how much CYA (stabilizer) you will need to add for your size pool and buy it (Lowes or Walmart will have it). Have it on hand.

-Bleach-find YOUR best source of chlorine/bleach-pool stores carry liquid chlorine. You put a deposit down on the jugs and refill as needed. If there is no convenient pool store you can get liquid chlorine at Walmart in their pool supply area. It will be labeled as "shock". You can also use PLAIN bleach. NO pretty smells and watch out for the newest thing called "chloramax". We are not sure what it will do to pools yet so holding off on using it.

-muriatic acid-get some to have on hand AND look for a safe place to house it-must be well ventilated and away for the chlorine and metal. It does not play well with chlorine and can cause rust in metal. I have my out behind my barn where not critters go. If you have kid you will want to be able to lock it up. There are small, resin boxes that work great for this.

As soon as the water gets there grab a cup full and run the tests on it. Don't do the CYA test as that has to be added. This will be your "base" for everything. Share your results here.

Kim:kim:

Ok will do
fe0707a04d97be6e15a414f983bbe602.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
bfb39256d4c62d7dd3db206da7db9b84.jpg

Question pool is turning a little green it is ok on chlorine but should I put some of the liquid algae stuff they sell in it we should finally have equipment hooked up by Monday (don’t worry about other debris just did some stamped concrete today will rake that out tomorrow am ) and I have been putting my sub pump in it to circulate 24-7 thanks

My thinking is the FC is getting burned off and fast with no CYA. Now if your temp pump is mixing the water REAL good then it is not that big a deal to not be brushing but the green is concerning. Yeah I hear you about plans changing. You do NOT want the CYA to sit on the liner at all. It has to be dissolved thoroughly. Sure don't want to mess up the pretty new thing!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.