Pool Fill

Dman77720

Jan 22, 2020
Henderson, NV
We are getting close to the completion of our pool and I am curious on average if you are filling with a standard hose how long would an approximately 10,000 gallon pool take to fill? I received a flier in the the mail from a water truck company that can do it in around 4 hours but holy toldo they are expensive. I has inquired out of COVID-19 curiosity more than anything but $90 an hour is not a deal when my city water is $1.46/per 1,000 gallons and 2.30/per 1,000 after we reach 6,000 gallons a month

We are getting close to the completion of our pool and I am curious on average if you are filling with a standard hose how long would an approximately 10,000 gallon pool take to fill? I received a flier in the the mail from a water truck company that can do it in around 4 hours but holy toldo they are expensive. I has inquired out of COVID-19 curiosity more than anything but $90 an hour is not a deal when my city water is $1.46/per 1,000 gallons and 2.30/per 1,000 after we reach 6,000 gallons a month
I ran two hoses from both silcoxes and it took maybe ten hours to fill a 13,000 gallon pool. The second hose was a long run which reduces its fill ability by about half. If I would have only used the shorter one I think I calculated 16 hrs. I have a newer house with an electric water meter and it told me flow, so you can calculate it out that way if you know the size of the pool. Ours is odd shaped so I used the meter to determine the volume...

Reactions: Dman77720
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.