Pool completed outside of Austin

CombatYoga

Jun 7, 2010
Dripping Springs, TX
After drooling over everyone's pool on this forum for the past few months, the pool and decking portion of our backyard oasis is complete, so I thought I'd share. Phase 2 which will consist of an expanded kitchen/bar area and a fireplace/sitting area will start next week (slabs are already poured).
Thank you to everyone on this awesome forum - I started with BBB right out of the gate and things seem to be going well. Feeling confident and have an extra dollar in my pocket thanks to BBB.

Midnight Blue Pebble-Tec; still seems to be turning a deeper blue each day I brush (water went in on Sunday).

View from the balcony:

The spa waterfall:

The swim up bar:

kenmccall

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 24, 2009
Macon Ga
Very nice pool and welcome! Are you in Horseshoe Bay? I have a friend that is getting ready to build a pool there and is using Cody Pools and was wondering if Cody built your pool also.

CombatYoga

Jun 7, 2010
Dripping Springs, TX
I am in a small town west of Austin called Dripping Springs. Cody Pools was one of the 3 companies that submitted bids. The designer was really nice and listened to what we wanted. Other requirements (financials, references) were in order and I'd have no issue using them.

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
Looks to me like you spent that 'extra' dollar on the pool already! Nice.................

CombatYoga

Jun 7, 2010
Dripping Springs, TX
Re: Pool completed outside of Austin - outdoor living framed

Hello everyone,

Well we've got the outdoor living area framed up. The rock work on the fireplace is underway. We still have a number of items to complete (roofing, electrical, expanded bar area, stone floors). Thinking we're about 2-3 weeks away from completion.

Taz

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2010
NE FL
Impressive. Love the stonework. You are going to have an awesome entertainment area for friends and family. Not sure I'd ever leave the backyard!