Pool companies telling me I don't want salt water pool

Even if it did make it through and plug up the cell it's about a five minute job with no tools to pull the cell off and hose the innards off with a garden hose, inspect for scaling at the time, etc. Horsepucky completely.

I haven’t counted in a while but if memory serves I have around 60 fully grown Oaks. Some white and some red. Many have 2 or 3 ‘legs’ that are each as large as a tree. All are incredibly messy and drop pollen, pollen dust or dirty soot several times a season. My filter looked like this after a few weeks this year and my SWG was spotless.D2170AD7-1474-4839-AF9A-9D601CFB0E7C.jpeg924BD535-B941-4343-8A01-98FF5B4C4B3F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: LovePortofino
They’re 500 sq footers too. Beasts looked like that in a matter of 3 weeks after opening because pollen season. I blame the trees not the filters. AND it did zero to the SWG. Worked like a champ the whole time.

Reactions: LovePortofino
I'm in the process of converting. Pool was already 1000 ppm salt and I changed the water in May. I added the salt on Thursday. Hurricane prep has stalled the SWCG install.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.