LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2011
Northern Maryland (near Delaware)
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Researching Pool Robots on this site and other reviews I am trying to understand a few things. I have a AGP that has pretty much 90 degree transition from floor to walls. How do these for example Dolphin cleaners climb a wall? Is it suction to the wall? My concern is a few things, my pool is about 10 years old with no issues except recently I got liner wrinkles in the sides and I have one divot that showed up in the floor that my vacuum got stuck to once or twice with the old vacuum head. I am afraid of these robots sticking to the divot or making pinholes in the liner when it tries to climb and the treads spin? Also, would all the brushing wear the liner? I just have never seen a dolphin or brushing robot in action other than online videos.

I was also looking at another Pool Rover or Turbo T-Jet, to replace the Pool rover that died.

Any suggestions

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.