Pool calculator in another language

Not an odd question at all, in fact we’ve actually talked about it in the past. It’s “do-able” however I’m not sure if the work wouldn’t be better served focusing on other updates.

Next time I talk to the developer of the App I’ll ask him about work involved as I’m simply not sure.

Not an odd question at all, in fact we’ve actually talked about it in the past. It’s “do-able” however I’m not sure if the work wouldn’t be better served focusing on other updates.

Next time I talk to the developer of the App I’ll ask him about work involved as I’m simply not sure.
Thank you very much leebo.if possible i think that would really be nice

If I may ask, is your location correct? It’s rare for a user to be from Iran.

Just talked to Jon, turns out you maybe able to help with the hardest part, translation. He said some of the groundwork for other languages is in place but we need to translate the phrases. Once we start back up on development I’ll jot this down as an idea to attempt.

f I may ask, is your location correct? It’s rare for a user to be from Iran.
Yes leebo i am from iran and i am going to have a swimming pool maintenance company.i am trying to make a maintainance website .finding TFP was a great chance i had.
Just talked to Jon, turns out you maybe able to help with the hardest part, translation. He said some of the groundwork for other languages is in place but we need to translate the phrases.
Surething.i can help with translation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.