Pool Buoy

I bought the Pool Buoy Luxe a couple of years ago. The umbrella top broke on it and the company that manufactured it, Shade Science, looks to be out of business. Has anyone managed to find a replacement umbrella?
seems to still be for sale?

I tried to order one and it wouldn't let me pay, had a message - "Payments can’t be processed right now because of a technical issue. Try again in a few minutes." that never resolved so I sent an email and got an auto reply the next day redirecting me to my cart or a retailer that of course doesn't list them. so you may be correct. website has a Feb. 2021 date on it. too bad I would have bought one and I know another person who wants one as well.

Reactions: BowserB
I tried to order one and it wouldn't let me pay, had a message - "Payments can’t be processed right now because of a technical issue. Try again in a few minutes." that never resolved so I sent an email and got an auto reply the next day redirecting me to my cart or a retailer that of course doesn't list them. so you may be correct. website has a Feb. 2021 date on it. too bad I would have bought one and I know another person who wants one as well.
Yeah, me too. Sounds like a great idea. Add some floating barstools and you're all set! I see it at Amazon but for $229, which diluted my enthusiasm a bit.

Yeah, me too. Sounds like a great idea. Add some floating barstools and you're all set! I see it at Amazon but for $229, which diluted my enthusiasm a bit.
yeah too much for a smallish umbrella, here is another idea that is too much money for what it is, but if you already have a pop up canopy will give more shade for $100.

yeah too much for a smallish umbrella, here is another idea that is too much money for what it is, but if you already have a pop up canopy will give more shade for $100.

My only worry would be the steel frame in chlorinated water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.