Pool Build

You do not need it, It would be better to have a floater just in case.. You would have to run your VS above 1800 rpm or more to get any chlorine out of the chlorinator..

I'm with Casey, I wouldn't do the chlorinator. Just something to add complexity where you don't need it.

The two separate power supplies are for the independent control of the lights, as you mentioned. The internal power supply in the Intellicenter is for the IC40.

--Jeff

Appreciate the feedback. I'll give the PB a heads up to nix the installation of the chlorinater.

Good to hear about the purpose of the power supplies, one less thing to worry about ;)

The plumbers/electricians came by this week to run the pipes and install most of the equipment. Still waiting on the 3hp VSP. There have been some delays in receiving parts. I also bit the bullet and picked up a glacier pool chiller. I didn't realize how much of a unit this thing is. It's an absolute beast.

I was chatting with the plumbers, and they mentioned this pool was the first one they put a bypass (with returns) in for the IFCS. They did say it was a good idea.

I had the equipment pad installed on the opposite side of the house, where the gas meter and electrical panel are located. With this and all the plumbing with the IFCS and my additional floor/calf jets, it took them a good two and half days to complete the job. They usually complete an install in one day.

8/10 thru 8/12
Pic10.jpg

Pic11.png

Pic12.png

Pic13.png

Pic14.png

Pic15.png

Pic16.png

Pic17.png

Pic18.png

Pic19.png

I was chatting with the plumbers, and they mentioned this pool was the first one they put a bypass (with returns) in for the IFCS. They did say it was a good idea.

You will be glad you did it. Even if you only need to use it once, the ability to be able to isolate items and keep the circulating/filtration system operational, is worth it.

--Jeff

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here are the details for the decking, coping, tile, and plaster:

Plaster - Blue Surf
Ledgestone around backwall and spa - Landmark Pro Ledgestone Ridge Grey
1x1 Tile (Bench, Spillway, Tanning Ledge) - Lunada Bay Tile Agate 1x1 Offset Torino Pearl
Waterline Tile - Landmark Attitude Simply Grey 12"x24" | Ripped down to 6"x24
Coping/decking - Landmark Frontier20 Point Silver Porcelain Pavers 18x36

Reactions: HermanTX
They plumbed and ran electrical on my equipment pad for two air blowers. I only paid for one, but since they already have it set up for two, I went ahead and bought an extra blower. Now we have an air blower for the back jets and the foot jets. PB will be by this morning to hook both of them up. So once it's all nice and buttoned up, I'll share an updated picture.

Appreciate the reminder on the water meter! Doing that here soon.

Sig will be updated with the details! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.