Pool Build in Northern CA - MORE pictures

Keep that water flowing until the pool is filled. Do not allow the spa to overflow into it until it is full.

The water color will not be true yet. Once the water is balanced and the plaster is cured then you will see the true color. It might look a bit green in the very beginning so don't worry.

Kim:kim:

Reactions: kcarlile
Thanks Kim! The pool is still filling. I think it will be finished in about 4 more hours. The PB stayed yesterday until the spa was filled and he moved that hose to the deep end. So other than the rain, all is good. We have startup happening today. I'll post pics once the pool is filled.

Reactions: Apsuhead
water5.jpg
LOVE the reflection of the trees!! :love:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love the landscaping and those rocks - Really compliments the pool. Gorgeous. And that little stream going on. !!!
Too bad we don't include pool parties . . . . I'd love to see if sitting there is as calm and relaxing as it looks.

Love the landscaping and those rocks - Really compliments the pool. Gorgeous. And that little stream going on. !!!
Too bad we don't include pool parties . . . . I'd love to see if sitting there is as calm and relaxing as it looks.
Thank you for your kind words. The stream is one of the only remaining items from before the build in our yard. We had to chop off the back of it for the pool, but we wanted to keep it. Here it is before the pool (without the water running):
BeforeTrees3.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.