Pool Accessories - What Do You Have

Helen203

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2015
Annapolis, MD
So I just ordered a pair of teak steamers for poolside -- a pool without plaster or water yet. I'm waiting for water to actually order my test kit. What else am I gonna need when summer rolls around? :rendeer:

I want to create something like this...

End tables for the cold drinks! I'd also get a nice float. I absolutely love this bean bag type lounger float from Frontage. Luxe Edition Kai Floats - Frontgate

I also like a small pillow that straps to the top of the lounge chair (holds on w/ a velcro strap). We got them in BB&Beyond for about $20 each last spring. Made for outdoors as they drain easily and dry quickly.

Noodles! They only last a summer if you keep them outside but EVERY one loves playing with/on them.

There is a floating cooler! (To lazy to google for link)

PLASTIC cups. You can get the ones that freeze to help keep it cold. NO glass anywhere near the pool!

A nice tray to help carry stuff out to the pool.

I would order your test kit when the gunite is shot so you can practice on your fill water so you know what you need to buy to help balance your water when you get plaster.

Oh and cards to write our invites on for you pool party!

Kim

a couple of umbrellas
a couple of noodles
and I like my Float for floating around in the pool
A squirt bazooka and a couple of balls of some sort. They are great for pool parties if young ones are around so they can entertain themselves.

You may need a deck box or some sort of storage to store the smaller things like noodles and toys. The list never ends!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have very similar chairs to those and love them. They take a cartridge style cushion. Torpedo toys are fun and we also have waterproof plastic cards. I second the noodles and everyone truly loves them.

These all all great!! Hopefully i can remember this thread when we are ready to buy! LOL!
My hubby said he wanted a reclining pool float so I proceeded to show him the one from Frontgate. I think when he said it he didn't think there was such a thing!

Essential sitting areas:
2 lounge chairs with a table between them.
4 person rectangular table with umbrella.
Deck box - first thing we got: Gotta store all those cushions and fun toys!

We found a cheap 'dorm room' small fridge we placed up on our screened patio near the pool we stock with cold drinks and all....to prevent having tons of people always running into our kitchen getting water all over. ( It's stored away when not pool season).
- The usual plastic beer/wine/margarita cups have been really nice.
- The usual floating/inflatable rafts and toys ( Wal-Mart is our friend in early spring)
- Also I love the little basketball pool side hoop

I had trouble finding something that would work as a float for someone a bit . . . ah bigger. Ended up going with a TRC Pool Float ordered on Walmart. The GF loves it as it keeps her up out of the water.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/TRC-Recreation-LP-Ultra-Sunsation-Pool-Float/16463083?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=16463083&placement_id=irs-106-t1&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=73a72968-b746-455a-97c8-a0100b45da26&customer_id_enc&config_id=106&parent_item_id=16463098&parent_anchor_item_id=16463098&guid=849e81cc-f46d-4224-b870-56cd8414ace3&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

The other addition last year was a lounge chair with a cut out for your face when sunning from ebay. It's like a massage table with a flip up pillow that covers the hole when you're face up.

Attachments

• Pool chaise lounge.jpg
    Pool chaise lounge.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 199

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.