Polywood Furniture

Well I was impressed how much came pre assembled or mostly preassembled .

The deep seating loveseat and chairs came fully assembled. That said one of the chairs was assembled backwards so I had to rebuild it.

I have everything except one Adirondack assembled. I’ll put it together in the am and post pictures of my set up..

I still have landscaping to do. My rock yard screed me over and sold my gravel before my delivery date and are now going to deliver four days late.

Right now I’m working on setting up my outdoor sound system. Later today I’ll plant my palms, cat mint, setup my containers for my agave for whenever they arrive and then mulch the areas that will be mulched.

Monday I will sod the part of the backyard that needs sod and then whenever the gravel arrives I’ll finish my gravel pathway and put gravel around the equipment pad.

Gorgeous setup! Your pool looks huge! How big is it?

Next summer I'm expanding my polywood collection. I might add some of the grey or the teak. I love the way the bright white looks from a distance but, up close, it shows dirt easily. I hear it cleans well with power washing but I can't see myself doing that more than once or twice a season.

Next summer I'm expanding my polywood collection. I might add some of the grey or the teak. I love the way the bright white looks from a distance but, up close, it shows dirt easily. I hear it cleans well with power washing but I can't see myself doing that more than once or twice a season.
My pool is 13’x38’. And yeah I’m sure it’s going to be a pain having the natural colored canvas. I’ll probably spray it off with a high pressure hose regularly and power wash it every couple of months.

Originally we were going to do white polywood with royal blue sunbrella cushions but royal blue was sold out until nationally from sunbrella until the end of May so we wouldn’t of had furniture until October if we waited.

Gray and white really matches our house though.

Last edited:
Reactions: B.lu and Snoobug

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

FWIW, we have about 30 pieces of white Polywood and love it. We were concerned about the dirt issue also, but we keep 30 Second Outdoor Cleaner in a sprayer in the pool house. Once every six weeks or so we spray everything with that and rinse it off and it looks good as new. Probably takes 10 minutes longer than just spraying off with water as you’d do periodically with any other color. All that said, we’d do white again with no hesitation.

FWIW, we have about 30 pieces of white Polywood and love it. We were concerned about the dirt issue also, but we keep 30 Second Outdoor Cleaner in a sprayer in the pool house. Once every six weeks or so we spray everything with that and rinse it off and it looks good as new. Probably takes 10 minutes longer than just spraying off with water as you’d do periodically with any other color. All that said, we’d do white again with no hesitation.
I'm late to follow-up about your recommendation! I got 30 Second Outdoor cleaner and love it. It has worked great. Thanks so much

Reactions: wgipe
Going to order some of that 30 second clean since I decided to go with white. The chairs are also much more comfortable than I thought they would be.

Attachments

• A4B5EAC9-56A8-477E-B9EC-2B98135F66E4.jpeg
    A4B5EAC9-56A8-477E-B9EC-2B98135F66E4.jpeg
    382.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Indeeph2o

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.