Polyquat 60 Recommendation

Athlon646464

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 21, 2010
Uxbridge, MA
I found this Polyquat 60 at Amazon, and because I have Amazon Prime I can get it shipped for free as well as what appears to be another 20% off. Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

I'm about to to an AA treatment because of some liner staining, so I'm thinking I'll need some of this. I thought I'd get a of couple extras and use one to close my pool at the end of this season as well.

Because I've seen mixed reviews on Kem-Tek's products, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has had any experience with their brand.

Link to Amazon deal: http://www.amazon.com/Kem-Tek-311-6...lgaecide/dp/B0030BEI0Y/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

Link to product label: http://www.kem-tek.com/Labels/311.pdf

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Poly 60 is all the same....all made by the same company. Only difference is the bottle and the water added to dilute the polyquat. $18 shipped isn't a bad price, toss in the 20% discount and I'm thinking of biting for the winter.

Athlon646464

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 21, 2010
Uxbridge, MA
Leebo said:
Poly 60 is all the same....all made by the same company. Only difference is the bottle and the water added to dilute the polyquat. $18 shipped isn't a bad price, toss in the 20% discount and I'm thinking of biting for the winter.

That's what I thought - but you know what they say when something looks too good to be true......

When I order it, I'll post back here and let you know if I got the 20% discount.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just look really quick.....I paid about $25 for a quart last year. Gonna pick up a bottle later tonight and store it away for winter.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread