Polaris ATV problem

May 8, 2007
El Paso, Texas
I have a Polaris ATV, its 2 years old, has never given me a problem, have been happy with it, but now there is a problem, it is supposed to do a complete "cycle" forward, backwards, and pivot every four minutes, it is not doing that, it only goes forward, so with that problems it will reach a wall in the pool and simply sit there and spin, I was wondering if anyone had a problem like this, I have taken it apart and clean it and there is no obvious broken pieces

please help

Robert :(

Fixed Polaris ATV FIXED

I want to thank everyone for all the replies on my Stuck pool cleaner, :lol: LOL

After taking the whole pool cleaner apart I found the problem and fixed it :whoot:

I turn wrenches, so I figured I could figure this one, the reason why my Polaris ATV was only going forward and not reversing was a broken "reverse drive mechanism"

Leslies was no help, as usual, one day I will quit wishing they can help, "incompetent" and overpriced by $6.00 I got the new part a local pool shop FM Pools in El Paso, Mexico (US) for $20.00

I am sure that would of been at least a $100.00 repair at leslies, it was time cosuming but do able

Also never new how much that little cleaning "guy" helps out, my ATV was inop for 3 days, and man, was the pool dirty

Rob

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.