Polaris 360 sticks in one spot

PoolboyJ

Sep 28, 2021
Toronto Ontario
Hello, I have a Polaris 360 that seems to be working well, but it loves to grind away at the base of the shallow end wall. We have an inground vinyl pool, standard humpback kidney shape, so that wall is a curve, and it seems to go straight to the middle of the curve. I does eventually get to the rest of the pool but I can already see some wearing in my new liner from the front wheel. I will revisit the trouble shooting steps in the manual but hasn't worked before. Its older but I have replaced any worn parts. Does anyone have any setup suggestions ?
Many thanks for any ideas, PoolboyJ

You may want to change the length of the overall hose. make it shorter or longer - something to alter its reach.

Another option - move the floats around so the hose is harder to pull to that specific spot.

I assume the backup valve is working, so it should only be stuck there for a short period of time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.