Polaris 360 keeps going on its side

Apr 18, 2017
CASTRO VALLEY
Polaris 360 keeps going on its side
an
e1fb068cf09e908ac02ea8ff79324053.jpg
d doesn't seem to make contact with the floor i can't figure out what is it, anyone?
I will try and post a video
1b3f0ee88e32f31309cdaaf00e2e8b63.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know - but if the bag is hanging off to one side, the weight of the bag with debris in it may cause cleaner to lean to one side and/or track wrong.
I know the water flow is "through the bag" so if the bag is not hanging correctly the water flow could be turning the cleaner (like the jet drive in a boat).

In the manual, if also suggests to remove the head float and shake it to check for water. If there is water, replace the head float. The head float is the white orb attached to the rear of the cleaner body. It also suggests to make sure the hose floats are spaced evenly.

If the float doesn't need to be replaced, I'd check the hoses and make sure you don't have a major leak. I had the same problem and found my supply hose near my unit had cracked, but wasn't noticeable until I got the unit out of the water when it was still running. The crack/expelled water provided enough sideways force to make the unit misbehave.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.