Please share pics of your pool side sofa furniture!

Jul 8, 2018
Sussex/WI
I’m really trying to find a set that has sunbrella fabric on woven furniture. Labor Day has a ton of sales. I was hoping you could share pics to help.

*Ideally want a sectional or sofa type set with side chairs. Thanks for any shares.

I don’t have an actual picture of my set right now but this is the set we have from Pottery Barn. It’s a little pricey even on sale but I love it! Great quality, very comfortable and I like that the cushion covers unzip and you can wash them. You can purchase additional slip covers in other colors too.

c9d835d5cb1bfc32ea40a6cca09360a9.png

Your furniture set is really amazing white. I have visited my friend's farmhouse last weekend and have seen the similar type of furniture there near the pool. I was really amazed by the coziness and the design of the furniture which he has purchased from the website here. As I will be getting my pool and its surrounding area renovated this coming month, I am thinking to buy a set of stylish furniture, so that to make my surrounding look more beautiful. Let's see, how will it look after all the stuff gets over soon.

Your furniture set is really amazing white. I have visited my friend's farmhouse last weekend and have seen the similar type of furniture there near the pool. I was really amazed by the coziness and the design of the furniture which he has purchased from the website here. As I will be getting my pool and its surrounding area renovated this coming month, I am thinking to buy a set of stylish furniture, so that to make my surrounding look more beautiful. Let's see, how will it look after all the stuff gets over soon.

FL presents a unique set of circumstances when considering outdoor furniture. Any woven furniture should have an aluminum frame for longevity, other metals will quickly rust here with the humidity. I love the woven look, but most have little ground clearance and I like to see under the furniture for the occasional critters that can get into a screened enclosure. Sun is tough on everything here, so sunbrella fabrics, although pricier, will last longer.

Some folding pieces are good for storage during storms. I have a table with butterfly extensions that pop up to make the table longer when we need it, or kept smaller if we need to bring it inside. Our two polywood Adirondack chairs fold flat as do the teak table chairs.

Buying on either end of the swim season is the best time to buy with markdowns and sales. I’ve found the manufacturer’s sites are cheaper than Amazon, Hayneedle, Wayfair etc., and even more so with sales. Free shipping is routinely offered on bigger items.

I chose classic teak with zippered sunbrella fabrics and polywood pieces for splashes of color. I know the teak will last, we’ll see with the polywood. A cheap, plastic chair from Lowe’s is colorful, lightweight and easy to move onto the sunshelf and works well.
39BD8FCC-73F6-40EC-87C7-722AC23CE4FF.jpg

I haven’t purchased anything yet. I’m planning to do a sectional. Most likely I will purchase it from Costco. The colors are limited but the price seem right. Inventory is low now and so I might wait until next spring and just limp through with our old patio furniture until then.

I don’t have an actual picture of my set right now but this is the set we have from Pottery Barn. It’s a little pricey even on sale but I love it! Great quality, very comfortable and I like that the cushion covers unzip and you can wash them. You can purchase additional slip covers in other colors too.

c9d835d5cb1bfc32ea40a6cca09360a9.png

Love this! If you have a chance to take a pic of your set up, I'd love to see it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.