Please recommend an online company to make me a new vinyl inground pool liner

vsat88

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 6, 2013
Phenix City, AL.
Could someone please recommend a reputable online company that I may order a new vinyl in ground liner from. I have looked around a lot but thought I should ask here before making a move. Pretty sure there are not a 100 company's that actually make the liners. Would guess that a lot of the sites I have visited are re sellers. I was hoping to buy direct...kinda. Thanks !

Our liner was from Pocono Pool Products (they are local to me). My PB loves them, and they had great customer service when I reached out directly (via email) with some questions. I can't speak to longevity though, as our pool was only built in the fall. If you do reach out, you can tell them that Tara U with Don Hall of Lehigh Valley Pools sent you.

Hey thanks a lot. Seems you are the only one to comment. I appreciate that.
Our liner was from Pocono Pool Products (they are local to me). My PB loves them, and they had great customer service when I reached out directly (via email) with some questions. I can't speak to longevity though, as our pool was only built in the fall. If you do reach out, you can tell them that Tara U with Don Hall of Lehigh Valley Pools sent you.

Reactions: l1ltaral1l
Just saw your location and thought I'd pass this along, I have not used them personally.
If you want a manufacturer in Alabama, try Tara Liners.
2294 Old 431 Highway
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama 35763

My husband got online and picked out the pattern he wanted then went looking for the best price. It ended up being a seller on e-bay. We knew what gauge we wanted so that narrowed it down some (thickest they make). Not much help but it worked for us!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.