Marlboro New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I live in Marlboro New Jersey and need to find a good plaster guy to redo my inground pool and give the pool a makeover with new coping and stone (I have a spa that sits above with waterfall that pours in pool). Any suggestions?

I would call at least 3 pool builders and ask who does their plaster work. You could also keep on the look out for new builds in your area and ask who is doing their plaster. You will find that there are a couple/few plaster crews that do all of the work for most of the builders.

Kim:kim:

^^^ This.

My pool builder said there are only one or two companies in my area (South Jersey) that plasters for everyone, so your options might be somewhat limited. Also, a different company (not the plaster company) did the stonework on my pool. You might want to get some reno estimates from the 2-3 pool companies you call so you don't have to try and coordinate everything yourself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.