Gold Supporter
Aug 18, 2011
Folsom, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I need some help. We are having our pool replastered and retiled. The PB owner said during his sales pitch that the best way to replastered is to remove all of the old plaster down to the gunite, which made sense to me. It's in the contract and we signed a deal. On Thursday they started the plaster demo and finished it on Friday. I have never seen a plaster demo, but this is not what I was expecting...at all. I need some advice from those that have been through this process before and from those that are plastering pros. Does this look like right? How is this going to work? What did your plaster demo pictures look like? Thank you for your help!

Pool - Plaster Demo 3.jpg

Last edited:
"If you see blue, they got more to do!"

Here's a thread for you:

PS. Welcome to TFP!

"If you see blue, they got more to do!"

Here's a thread for you:

PS. Welcome to TFP!
Thanks Dirk. That link was really helpful and it led me to more links. Seems like everyone feels the same way I do. I requested that the PB owner come out to my house to discuss the situation. We will see how he responds.
Brett

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.