Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
So, I’m going with something more permanent and a little bigger next year. Probably 18’ with 52” or 54” walls. I love having an AGP because I don’t have to worry about my dogs falling in (I run a rescue group and years ago, one of our members found her dog, drowned, in her pool - it was awful).

I want as much resin as possible, living in a humid climate. Who here has a resin pool - how much resin? Do you like it? Tell me more, and would love pictures!

My babies:

0D9F25EE-DE7F-4C08-B9B3-D75494EC82BB.jpeg

C8E33349-C6F7-4294-9946-60BD9AEB86AF.jpeg

I don’t have one, but the oodles I’ve read about here confirm what we all already knew. They don’t make anything like they used to and it’s rust story after rust story. They don’t make a resin wall yet but I would want eveything else to be if I was doing it.

all resin here since I use a SWG. Look at the pool factory, every piece is resin except the wall. After having 2 different intex pools that rusted after 2 years each, I wasn't going through that again. The saltwater 5000 is the one I have but the 8000 is also nice but a little more expensive

I don’t have one, but the oodles I’ve read about here confirm what we all already knew. They don’t make anything like they used to and it’s rust story after rust story. They don’t make a resin wall yet but I would want eveything else to be if I was doing it.

Wow, they do make resin walls! Look at this!

Reactions: Newdude
all resin here since I use a SWG. Look at the pool factory, every piece is resin except the wall. After having 2 different intex pools that rusted after 2 years each, I wasn't going through that again. The saltwater 5000 is the one I have but the 8000 is also nice but a little more expensive

Can you post a photo of yours?

Just put up a Sharkline Matrix. Assembly of the pool itself was very streamlined, the only screws / nuts / bolts was at the seam. Everything else was just insert / snap / click together. I will say at least this resin pool seems more “flexy” to me than the screw together steel pools. But I assume that’s just a trait of the design and irrelevant to the actual structural integrity.

Can’t speak to long term durability or performance, but the fit / finish is good and it looks real nice.

9588F3F4-B397-41C7-80C6-756ACBCC667F.jpeg

Attachments

• 12E723FF-30DF-451A-BFE8-63E886E801AB.jpeg
    12E723FF-30DF-451A-BFE8-63E886E801AB.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: splashpad
@jcp I was already envious of the setting - you did an amazing job with that! And now you post this sleek little number!

Please update from time to time, let us know how it is holding up. Also, you need to update your signature!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just put up a Sharkline Matrix. Assembly of the pool itself was very streamlined, the only screws / nuts / bolts was at the seam. Everything else was just insert / snap / click together. I will say at least this resin pool seems more “flexy” to me than the screw together steel pools. But I assume that’s just a trait of the design and irrelevant to the actual structural integrity.

Can’t speak to long term durability or performance, but the fit / finish is good and it looks real nice.

View attachment 146875
Nice job on the build. Is the wall on this pool steel? I can't seem to find any info on what the wall is made of.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.