Piping diagram stocktank pool

Apr 13, 2018
Sahuarita Az
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am in search of a diagram for piping my stocktank pool. I have a GAME 50D, I have plumbing skills. Previously used flimsy flex tubing but now want a more permanent set up. Also have a 100' coil of 1 1/4" black irrigation pipe/tube as a heater.

I don't know what you are looking for.

Google "pool plumbing diagram for inground pool" and you will find plenty of diagrams of SKIMMER(S) -> PUMP -> FILTER -> HEATER -> CHLORINATOR -> RETURN(S)

The DIY coiled heaters are difficult, you can't just plumb your return through 100' of 1/4" pipe the resistance is too great. You either need some kind of small auxiliary pump that's appropriate for the high pressure low flow application or you need to take a Tee off a higher pressure section of return, straight off the filter output, and then return that later in the return line or direct to the pool - so that the pressure differential will generate low flow through the heater without restricting the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.