Pic of bottom of S200 series cleaner

Jul 7, 2017
Chandler, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Can someone post a pic of the bottom of an S200 series cleaner? I have a Nautilus CC and the little doors on the bottom get filled with needles. It's a PIA to remove the doors and pull out all the needles with my big sausage fingers.

Awesome, thank you! On my Nautilus CC there are little doors, with smaller holes than the holes on the S200, that get clogged. Major PIA. Looks like the S200 has many more holes on the bottom as well, I suppose to help with suction when climbing walls?

Awesome, thank you! On my Nautilus CC there are little doors, with smaller holes than the holes on the S200, that get clogged. Major PIA. Looks like the S200 has many more holes on the bottom as well, I suppose to help with suction when climbing walls?

These don't use suction to stay against the wall they discharge water out the top to press against the wall as the tracks propel it upward.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.