Photobucket pics not showing up?

Why can't I see any pics posted here through Photobucket? I'm a member over there but still can't see pics?
Without warning PhotoBucket changed it's terms of service and has blocked anyone who is using 3rd party hosting, e.g. using PhotoBucket to post images on forums.

Doesn't matter if the person viewing them is a PhotoBucket member or not. Now most of us are scrambling to try to fix all these threads.

PhotoBucket wants $399.00 a year if you want to 3rd party host ........

I had to re-do my pics today, I am not paying $399, imgur seems to be working fine.

Just realize the Ingur TOS also state they are not supposed to be used for 3rd party hosting ... as to all the other picture hosts. So, they could all follow suit ... paying for the server is not free.

You could become a supporter here and host the pictures on TFP to avoid future complications.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Without warning PhotoBucket changed it's terms of service and has blocked anyone who is using 3rd party hosting, e.g. using PhotoBucket to post images on forums.

Doesn't matter if the person viewing them is a PhotoBucket member or not. Now most of us are scrambling to try to fix all these threads.

PhotoBucket wants $399.00 a year if you want to 3rd party host ........

wow! omg. thats crazy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.