Photobucket pics not showing up?

domct203

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 3, 2015
CT
Why can't I see any pics posted here through Photobucket? I'm a member over there but still can't see pics?
Without warning PhotoBucket changed it's terms of service and has blocked anyone who is using 3rd party hosting, e.g. using PhotoBucket to post images on forums.

Doesn't matter if the person viewing them is a PhotoBucket member or not. Now most of us are scrambling to try to fix all these threads.

PhotoBucket wants $399.00 a year if you want to 3rd party host ........

Tenamarie123

Bronze Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Warren, MI
What a shame. Am a new member starting an IG pool project soon and was looking forward to seeing everyone's pics and now I can't see half of them! Thank you for the info.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I had to re-do my pics today, I am not paying $399, imgur seems to be working fine.
Just realize the Ingur TOS also state they are not supposed to be used for 3rd party hosting ... as to all the other picture hosts. So, they could all follow suit ... paying for the server is not free.

You could become a supporter here and host the pictures on TFP to avoid future complications.

PiperVon

Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2016
Mesa, AZ
Receipt No: 2233-1671-8842-XXXX
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Troublefreepool or PayPal.

OTPirate

Admin
In The Industry
Oct 2, 2013
Creedmoor, NC
Hey Pipervon! Our webmaster is travelling today and once he gets settled he should be able to get you Bronze status. Thanks for your support! We will be in touch soon.

Newmommyofthree

May 20, 2018
Deema, Mississippi
Without warning PhotoBucket changed it's terms of service and has blocked anyone who is using 3rd party hosting, e.g. using PhotoBucket to post images on forums.

Doesn't matter if the person viewing them is a PhotoBucket member or not. Now most of us are scrambling to try to fix all these threads.

PhotoBucket wants $399.00 a year if you want to 3rd party host ........

wow! omg. thats crazy