Fort Mill, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi there - My pH is high - new pool owner. Bad storms. Pebblesheen was applied 2.5 weeks ago. First time adding muratic acid myself. How much do I add? No directions on the jug. Thanks.

Attachments

• 7BBE971D-C934-4AD1-8995-E714F62195DF.jpeg
    7BBE971D-C934-4AD1-8995-E714F62195DF.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Ald, have you discovered PoolMath yet?? Either the app on your phone (make sure its the TFP app) or the old classic web page version found at the bottom of this page.

Open it up, input your gallons and then your current pH and your desired pH. The app or web version will tell you how much MA it takes.

A newly plastered pool's pH will rise often as the cement is curing. That's expected.

When using MA I pre-position my pool brush next to the return I'm using. THen I very slowly add the MA in front of the moving water return, and immediately brush well all around to help mix it up and keep any lingering MA off the pool's surface directly.

Maddie :flower:

Ald, have you discovered PoolMath yet?? Either the app on your phone (make sure its the TFP app) or the old classic web page version found at the bottom of this page.

Open it up, input your gallons and then your current pH and your desired pH. The app or web version will tell you how much MA it takes.

A newly plastered pool's pH will rise often as the cement is curing. That's expected.

When using MA I pre-position my pool brush next to the return I'm using. THen I very slowly add the MA in front of the moving water return, and immediately brush well all around to help mix it up and keep any lingering MA off the pool's surface directly.

Maddie :flower:
Thanks! Pool Math. How did I forget!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.