Petair skill for Alexa is showing up now (was removed for a few months). Not yet linking correctly

rnickum

Mar 10, 2020
Roseville, ca
The Alexa skill was showing up when searching in the Alexa app for skills. I reconfirmed my pentair login (and confirmed my pool controller and Mac ID were corrrect on the pentair side ). But so far have been unsuccessful to link. I get a login error on the linking page. Also trying the skill on Alexa still gives the “the pentair app has been removed reply”.

guinness

May 3, 2019
California
There's existing threads following this saga...

Last edited:

rnickum

Mar 10, 2020
Roseville, ca
There's existing threads following this saga...

I tried replying to those but they were locked for further comments. This was new information - I tried several times to add to those before commenting new.

guinness

May 3, 2019
California
The second thread still appears active and got some updates today. Do you have an EasyTouch or IntelliCenter? Each one has a different skill which can be confusing.

oldstoneface

May 18, 2017
Chandler/AZ
And the Pentair Screenlogic skill has been removed yet again. Also, not sure why they turned commenting off on the original thread discussing this but it seems a bit disorganized to have numerous threads discussing the same issue.

GCyr

May 16, 2020
Queen Creek, AZ
And the Pentair Screenlogic skill has been removed yet again. Also, not sure why they turned commenting off on the original thread discussing this but it seems a bit disorganized to have numerous threads discussing the same issue.
I see the Screenlogic skill is showing up on the Alexa app tonight. Still don't see the Intellicenter skill showing though. Hope you can get your's working. And, hopefully they get all of them fixed and back up soon.

guinness

May 3, 2019
California
The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results. Trying to get the Alexa skill working is a case in point :laughblue: