West Palm Beach/Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am on a quest for the perfect pool float. My requirements are something that will support your head/neck. Keep most of your body submerged (it gets real hot here in Florida). It also needs a cup holder. I have this one and it close, but it keeps too much of your body out of the water. I would really like something that submerge me to my belly at least.

https://www.amazon.com/Kelsyus-Swim...F8&qid=1536628375&sr=8-4&keywords=pool+floats

Anybody have any ideas??

If you let some air out of the one you have does that cause too much of the head support to be lost? I would think that as you sink, the air would still be pushed up into the back/head support.

Ok, got one. It’s a solid 7. Lack of cup holder makes it lose one point. Also it would be nice if the head part of the float was bigger or had a head rest section. But you do submerge more with it which is nice.

Ok, got one. It’s a solid 7. Lack of cup holder makes it lose one point. Also it would be nice if the head part of the float was bigger or had a head rest section. But you do submerge more with it which is nice.

i buy the kelsyus ones at costco and find them to be the most comfortable and sufficient water exposure. the cup holder however is crappy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.