Pentiar Easy Touch no longer holds solid color

Troyc99

Sep 15, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased a home that had an existing pool that displayed a beautiful deep blue color. Pool is about 3 years old. I explored the panel changing colors and modes options. Now I can't get the system to hold a solid color. I have read and followed the instructions to change these on the panel. I hear the clicking and the lights turn off and on when changing modes and colors, as they should per instructions. When selecting solid colors it always goes to a mode setting like Romantic, American, etc. when I select a mode it always changes to a random mode. It's an inground pool with two lights with an additional light in the spa. Any help would be great.
Thank you

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
Welcome to the forum! :handshake:

Please add a signature. Read Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post
Information in your signature will show up each time you post and it makes advice more accurate as we know what equipment we are dealing with.

I assume you are using the Easy touch to change your light settings. To select a fixed color press: Menu > Lights > Modes > Colors:

Start there.

If you are interested in learning more about TFPC, I suggest you read Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Trouble Free Pool School book.