Pentair Warrior SE rebate?

Aug 15, 2018
DFW, TX
So I go to their website to register my robot and get the rebate... I entered everything into the online form and uploaded my sales invoice from Marina Pool Spa. It seems to have submitted just fine, but when I look at the rebate details, it says minimum purchase price was not met. Did I save too much money already? :)

Has anyone received a rebate yet for their Warrior SE with a purchase price of $699?

Looking to gain an understanding of people who have purchased pentair warrior se/si pool cleaners in 2020 , when it was purchased , and if you for your rebate . On the website for pentair it states minimum purchase prices ( which are msrp) . Curious if anyone has purchased for less than the msrp and I’d you for your rebate from pentair . Thanks

I purchased around Feb 10 and it seems like it took a month. Its a Visa rebate card which isn't my favorite. Just make sure you charge all $50 at once so you don't get stuck leave a few bucks on it

Housekeeping post. Ignore.

Last edited:
Btw, I was originally denied the Pentair rebate after submitting online. Then I replied to the email and waited asking for the rebate and that others had been approved. Then I got a reply some days later saying they will not honor it because the purchase price doesn’t qualify and they can’t make exceptions. I recently emailed back saying I bought it because of the rebate. We will see. Could be bad timing. Their business is probably hurting like most others.

Btw, I was originally denied the Pentair rebate after submitting online. Then I replied to the email and waited asking for the rebate and that others had been approved. Then I got a reply some days later saying they will not honor it because the purchase price doesn’t qualify and they can’t make exceptions. I recently emailed back saying I bought it because of the rebate. We will see. Could be bad timing. Their business is probably hurting like most others.
That’s what I said and it worked but that was back in Feb and a lot has changed

Reactions: albertg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
did you get any response? i submitted online today. where do you see status? it doesn't show up in pool profile

I submitted for the same rebate on my Warrior SE and received the same rejection email. A few weeks later, I received an email saying my rebate was approved and that a prepaid Visa card is on the way. I didn’t raise any complaints or contact the manufacturer. Go figure.

Reactions: markayash
I had the same experience. I did not expect to get the rebate since the purchase price was 699.00 from Marina. In my profile there was an entry that the rebate was denied due to purchase price. I did not pursue the rebate since then. Then along came an email stating the prepaid card was on it's way, although I do not have the card in hand yet.

My email came yesterday as well saying my rebate was approved and please allow up to eight weeks for delivery. I was initially denied and did not do anything since the initial response. Hopefully it does actually arrive in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Boogfj40
My email came yesterday as well saying my rebate was approved and please allow up to eight weeks for delivery. I was initially denied and did not do anything since the initial response. Hopefully it does actually arrive in the coming weeks.
It’s a visa gift card which I hate because it’s hard to use it all unless you spend a whole $ amount only.
Last time I applied the $50 to my amazon account which worked great :)

Reactions: Dtkokay

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.