Pentair vari speed pump with SWG

Jul 2, 2014
Blue anchor, nj
Hello, I have an intelliflow vari speed pump with built in timer and want to find a way to shut off my SWG when the pump is off, I read in an earlier listing a way to do this with a 220 volt relay model LIRT 220A but the pin outs and schematic seem vague.....can anyone help.....thx Frank.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not familiar with that relay, I have heard recommendations for using current sensing relays for this application but I do not know of any specifically.

Here is how my Intelliflo and Intellichlor are hooked up.
Intelliflo is wired to the breaker for continuous power. It runs on the built in timers.
Intellichlor is wired to an Intermatic time clock. I set the SWG to run inside the run window of the pump.
ie, pump runs 8a to 8p and SWG runs 9a to 6p.

I'm not up on current sensing relays, but the one you list, LIRT 220A, appears to be a normal relay with no current sensing ability.

I'll PM you my e-mail address and if you want you can send me the info you have on the relay and circuit and I'll see what I can do.

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.