Pentair Tempmaster 400 not operating.

cfuller

Apr 14, 2020
Conroe, Texas
Hi all! With the current situation in our world we have had an opportunity to slow down and work around the house. With that - we have so many issues with our pool to fix. The first being our heater. I have an easytouch panel connected to my pentair tempmaster 400. I believe everything was installed around 2013. When I turn on the heater from the panel, my actuators turn, water starts to flow, the heater lights up with 888 128 r 13 (start up code), and immediately goes off. I have tried to go to the unit and hit spa on while this is happening to increase the temp- but there is no control on the spa - it always goes dark. I took the unit apart and checked wiring - nothing has been chewed up or anything. I have read that I may need to replace the membrane and control panel, but before I spend that money, I wanted to see if there was anything else that you might recommend checking or doing. Especially considering that my lights and my intellitouch are also non functional. :( Anyway - hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.