Looking for help with our Pentair EasyTouch controller for the spa jet programming. Recently, the pump has been shutting off when the spa water reaches the target temperature (101F). The pump (and spa jets) resume when the system calls for heat, and then shuts down again. Previously, the spa jets would run continuously, whether the heater was running or not.
- The configuration is a jetted spa with a spillway into the pool.
- The system has a single gas heater and one variable speed pump to heat both the pool and spa (no blower).
- When the spa mode is activated, the spillway shuts off and the spa water is heated up to the target temp (101F) normally.
- The spa is set for on-demand use only via the IS4 control with an egg-timer.
- The main pool heats up normally to the target temp of 85F, and is functioning normally.