Pentair Superflo VS

Jul 4, 2010
Apopka, Fl
I'm replacing a 16 yo Jandy Stealth single speed 1hp. (For the cost of parts and coming from 4 or 5 different places.) I've decided to go with a Pentair Superflo 1.5 hp. Will this be compatible with my AutoPilot SWG, I mean, will I need to change the wiring in the AutoPilot? Everything is wired to intermatic timer for single speed motor. Thanks

Last edited:

Are you planning to go with a single speed SuperFlo or the SuperFlo VS??

Does your SWCG turn on the pump? If so I assume it has relay contacts that pass power to the pump.. :scratch: If you use a single speed pump, I do not see any electrical issues.

If you plan to use the SuperFlo VS, it is designed to get constant AC power, because it has its own timer clock and schedule.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Does your SWCG turn on the pump? If so I assume it has relay contacts that pass power to the pump.. :scratch: If you use a single speed pump, I do not see any electrical issues.

If you plan to use the SuperFlo VS, it is designed to get constant AC power, because it has its own timer clock and schedule.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks, Jim, I was referring to a VS so I guess the answer would be for me to stay with a single-speed pump. My SWG and pump are both wired to an Intermatic timer. I don't understand why they have so many DIY videos as to how to connect the VS in place of a SS and never discuss the SWG. Thanks again.......Billy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.