Pentair SL2 Protocol Adapter won't connect

Jkam

Mar 11, 2018
Norman, Ok
Moved from here.
I know this thread is old but mine is doing the same thing now. Unfortunately for me, Pentair is refusing to replace it. I had one that "bricked" last year when I did the software update and they sent me a new one that started dropping connection and now is doing the exact same thing you explained. I wish there was an answer to the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.
Tell us how you connect the protocol adapter to the easy touch. Hard wire or wireless.

Welcome to the forum.
Tell us how you connect the protocol adapter to the easy touch. Hard wire or wireless.
My connection is wireless. I tried the suggested fix to hit the reset button 3 times. And I tried this multiple times. I continue to get "ERROR: cannot connect to Discovery Service. Error #65 in connect(): Unknown." Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks.

The reset button is the only method. You can try to hardwire the pa and see if that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.