Pentair Screenlogic Won't COnnect

Sandra S

May 9, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ
Moved from HERE

I’m new to this group. Have the Pentair ScreenLogic App. Upgraded my wifi to a stronger Business account. Now not only can I not connect Local but also cannot connect Remotely through Cellular. Therefore, can’t get into the app at all. Anyone have any suggestions? Of all the changes I had to make to reconnect devices (thermostat, Amazon echos, TV, etc), Pentair was the only one that was problematic. No one at the pool service we use even call back. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m new to this group. Have the Pentair ScreenLogic App. Upgraded my wifi to a stronger Business account. Now not only can I not connect Local but also cannot connect Remotely through Cellular. Therefore, can’t get into the app at all. Anyone have any suggestions? Of all the changes I had to make to reconnect devices (thermostat, Amazon echos, TV, etc), Pentair was the only one that was problematic. No one at the pool service we use even call back. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Welcome to TFP.

What was involved in upgrading your WiFi? What boxes were replaced?

As this thread shows the problem is often your DHCP IP address range changes with new equipment. You need to manually connect to the PA using the old address range and change it to an IP address in the new range.

I think they key is when you get access to it, update to the newest firmware. DHCP seems to be more reliable (slightly).

Do you still have your old router? If so, plug it into one of the open LAN ports of your new one (to get internet access) and plug a windows laptop into the old router as well. The screenlogic should still be "synced" to the old router and the laptop will then be on the same subnet address, and you should be in business to upgrade and turn on DHCP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.