pentair Pump issue

RONBO1977

May 12, 2022
Roscoe Illinois
Just did a SPRING Setup on our Inground Pool - as usual - Running great -UNTIL! - the water clarity was good and
I decided to put the EyeBall's /directional - on the 3 return Jets - Of course I stopped the pump - Put the Jet ends on -
And turned the PUMP back on And = it wouldn't stop getting Air bubbles - And No Pressure , at the JETS & white pieces
of plastic ? is coming out into the pool on only 2 jets ! Im so tired of working on this - so here I am asking FOR HELP --- PLEASE!!!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Just back-track carefully. You might have a valve still closed or partially closed. The return jet eyeballs themselves have nothing to do with air in the pump. That's a suction side issue. So inspect everything from the skimmer/suction port back to the pump. Be sure the pump clear lid O-ring underneath is lubed well and the lid is on tight. Check the suction line/hoses(s) very closely. Also be sure the water level is high enough and that if you have a skimmer the weir door (flap) isn't stuck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.