Prosper, TX (DFW)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
On Friday afternoon the PB brought over my new robot. It a pentair branded maytronics 930. I put together the cart and sent it on its maiden voyage for a 1 hour cleaning. After about 45 minutes it stopped. I tried to turn it back on and the control panel would not respond, so I emptied the basket and put it up for the night.

Yesterday, I put it back in the water, hooked everything up and the control panel would not come on again. I randomly was pressing buttons on the control panel and while no lights were on the control panel, I noticed that the robot was moving around in the water. It cleaned for about an hour, did a pretty good job, and stopped. I again pulled it out, emptied the basket and put it on its cart.

This morning, I put it in the water, hooked everything back up. Still no control panel lights and randomly pressing buttons didnt ever turn on the robot.

Do I have a defective robot, user error, etc? Pics are included as well.

Attachments

• IMG_6260.jpg
    IMG_6260.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6261.jpg
    IMG_6261.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6262.jpg
    IMG_6262.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6263v2.jpg
    IMG_6263v2.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, thats my plan, but I didnt want to bug him on a Sunday and I wanted to rule out any user errors or simple fixes first.

As a quick update, PB called Pentair yesterday afternoon. The warranty guy came out this morning, replaced the control panel and it seems to be working like a charm. I even dropped it into the spa and drove it around a bit using my phone.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.