Pentair LED Lighting Issue-Flickering

I have Pentair Intellibrite 5G lights in my pool that are about a year old. One in the hot tub and two in the pool. A few months ago the one in the deep end starting flickering. My pool builder sent our a warranty company and they replaced it, noting that it wasn't unusual for these lights to need to be be replaced for that issue. Two months later the one that was installed has started flickering again.

Has anyone else had this issue? Seems like it is unlikely that the driver is failing in both the old and new so quickly. I was thinking maybe a loose wiring connection at the panel etc. Thanks for the feedback.

Flickering after they have already turned on.... or just flickering prior to start up? When i turn on my three 5g lights, I get flickering as they start up. The flickering stops once they all light up. I did have some service work done to them within the first year, but I think they only rewired them and did not replace.

Yes, I also think it may be a loose wiring connection on the panel. Because my neighbor also had deal with the same issue, after the installation of the Pentair Intellibrite 5G lights in their pool, a few months later the light was flickering, then they had contacted the local electricians Bala Cynwyd PA experts, where they had found out that there was a loose connection on the power source. I think you should consult some professional regarding this.

Reactions: mrysmth100
Oh man, I just had someone install new pentair 5g intellibrite 120 v pool and spa color led lights. Looks great, pool light is perfect, BUT spa light is flikering!!!!

Previous light was perfect with no flickering, so it shouldn't be the installation, right?

I bought the light at sunplay. Do I have to pay a guy again to take it out and exchange it and install it again? That would be torture.

Any ideas, I guess this flickering is common?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.