Pentair LA MS05 booster pump bearing question

Mar 5, 2019
Tallahassee, FL
Hi Guys,
I have a pentair booster running a Polaris in a 28 ft fiberglass pool. This was a new build <2 years ago.....
Suddenly, the booster motor became very loud. It still drives the Polaris easily.
I’m fairly handy and think I can replace the bearings if that is what it ends up being...
However, I’m struggling to find the bearing and seal part numbers. Who can I contact to get the part numbers and parts.
I will try to attach a video of the sounds and the motor ID plate.
Any advice appreciated.
Mark

Attachments

• 956679E8-6755-41C4-A5B4-0540C481CCA8.jpeg
    956679E8-6755-41C4-A5B4-0540C481CCA8.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 7
Try InyoPools. Though they may just have new motors and seal kits. Otherwise a motor shop should have the parts.

I just had mine quit about a month ago. It was three years old. I couldn't seem to find the parts either. I looked for the, "fan kit" ( #P ZBR43810 FAN KIT )locally with no luck. I pulled the fan grill off and noted the winding was hard to turn. So I just replaced the pump. You can actually stick a regular screw driver in and try and turn the shaft to see how stiff it is.

Attachments

• boost rite parts.pdf
    533.2 KB · Views: 7

You can do an online chat with them to confirm.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.