Pentair INTELLIFLO VSF Blank display with warning lights.

W.J.Christy

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Feb 17, 2022
Houston, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have a Pentair Intelliflo VSF pump for my filter that is connected to an easy touch 8 control center. It does communicate and turns on and off as well as controls the pump speed without issue. However, the display on the pump is blank and most of the lights on the control pad are lit up. When i turn power off to the pump via the breaker and let it shut down completely then turn it back on, the display reads with the display not active message. The easy touch shows "normal" as the status.

I have a second Intelliflo for my features (same model as filter) that is connected to the easy touch as well and its display reads the standard "display not Active" message. Which leads me to think its my filter pump that has issues.

Since everything works, should I be concerned about the display? A pic of the display is below.

Attachments

• 20220403_124707.jpg
    20220403_124707.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 11
How old is your pump?

Is your pump still under warranty? If so, make a warranty claim now.

Eventually not having the display can become a problem when you need to diagnose a pump problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.