Pentair Intelliconnect Issues

drp3434

Apr 8, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Pretty sure my Intelliconnect is dead but figured I'd post here while I wait for Pentair and/or my pool builder to open.

All the sudden tonight our Intelliconnect will not power on. Tried resetting the power via power switch into the Intelliconnect, reset breakers, etc., everything. The pump gets power so I know it's getting out there, but the Intelliconnect lights won't turn on and obviously I can't use it. This is only 4 weeks old...

I will have to manually run the pump tomorrow to make sure it doesn't sit stagnant, but anything I may be missing here?

Do you have a multimeter?

Post pics of the wiring inside your IntelliConnect.

Who installed the IntelliConnect?

Make a warranty claim with Pentair and the PB.

Pretty sure my Intelliconnect is dead but figured I'd post here while I wait for Pentair and/or my pool builder to open.

All the sudden tonight our Intelliconnect will not power on. Tried resetting the power via power switch into the Intelliconnect, reset breakers, etc., everything. The pump gets power so I know it's getting out there, but the Intelliconnect lights won't turn on and obviously I can't use it. This is only 4 weeks old...

I will have to manually run the pump tomorrow to make sure it doesn't sit stagnant, but anything I may be missing here?
Pentair sent out an OTA update to about 500 units and it bricked them. It's a mess: Intelliconnect Panel Dead

Sounds like you should call Pentair support to confirm that you're bricked rather than some other issue.

I was on a call with them a week or so ago and they pushed an update to my IntelliConnect - I'm at 1.5.1.1 (May 19 2021) - hopefully they've stopped pushing the bad update.

I've had pretty good luck with my IntellicConnect, understanding that it's an entry level device. My only wish would be for a way to have multiple schedules in a day - I'd like to run the pump from 6a-2p, and 7p-10p to avoid higher electric rates.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.