Pentair Inteliflo will not start

FLAPOOL83

Apr 15, 2019
Crestview, FL
I have a Pentari Intelliflo VS pump part #350105S. The display says "ALARM Priming dry" but it is full of water, all valves are open. the problem is it wont even attempt to run, the display will show it going up to priming speed but the motor never turns on. I have verified I am getting the proper voltage to the motor, verified ground. I have installed a known good motor same result. Attempted to adjust the priming sensitivity to include disabling it then the display reads as if the motor is running but it isnt, reset to factory. primed with a garden hose. Where is it reading the water level? Can there be a sensor corroded? i feel like there is a simple reset I am unable to find on the inter webs. Do I need to just by the drive unit and call it a day?

Welcome to the forum!
The part number you state is just the motor. So did you just install a new motor with the old control and pump?
With some information hopefully one of our pump experts can give you some guidance.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.