Pentair Equipment Availability / Source?

wgipe

Gold Supporter
Jul 4, 2020
Fletcher, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all! Hope you are having a great Thursday. I met with the PB today, and they are actually ahead of schedule. That's the good news. The bad news - everywhere I try to get Pentair equipment is seemingly totally overwhelmed. Does anyone have a good source for Pentair equipment? I need the following:

521905 IntelliCenter I5P Bundle with IC40 Salt Chlorinator
520588 Pentair IntelliChlor Pass-Through Cell for Winter or Startup
011056 VSF Intelliflow Pump
160301 Cartridge Filter - Clean & Clear Plus 420
460805 Pentair Mastertemp Heater 460805 400K BTU Cupro Nickel Natural Gas
77707-0077 Mastertemp Indoor Adapter Kit 300 400 BTU
77707-1441 NG To Propane Conversion Kit Model 400

Thanks in advance!

Wes

Don’t bother with the cupro-nickel heat exchanger, just go with the normal copper one. You get better thermal efficiency and the marketing hype that cupronickel lasts longer is just that, marketing hype. Heat exchangers get damaged from poor water chemistry not from normal use. So unless you plan to intentionally poorly manage your pool, you can save yourself some money by not going with the cupronickel. And a regular model is probably more available than the cupronickel one ...

Don’t bother with the cupro-nickel heat exchanger, just go with the normal copper one. You get better thermal efficiency and the marketing hype that cupronickel lasts longer is just that, marketing hype. Heat exchangers get damaged from poor water chemistry not from normal use. So unless you plan to intentionally poorly manage your pool, you can save yourself some money by not going with the cupronickel. And a regular model is probably more available than the cupronickel one ...
That's true - it is more readily available! I confirmed that today, so I'll go that direction, then - If I can find the other stuff... Thanks!

Polytec Pools are showing the IntelliCenter/IntelliFlo in stock
Funny. I just actually talked to them. Great people, and very helpful. He said they only show one IC5P at the supply house, so it is likely a stock error. He's going to check tomorrow morning and let me know for sure. Thanks for your help!

Wes

Reactions: guinness
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.