Pentair Easy Touch

MF109

Jan 6, 2021
sarasota,fl
I am getting a NO COMM message on the remote. The last time that happened was after a thunderstorm when a lightning strike was nearby and caused a voltage spike. I had to replace the antenna. This time there was no incident. The RF light on the antenna does not light up. Is that the problem and does the antenna need to be replaced?

Hard to say. The RF led only flickers when it's receiving a command from the remote... so it could be your remote isn't sending anything (lost pairing, dead batteries, etc.) or the antenna isn't receiving anything. (If you see the 485 led flicker when you press a button on the easytouch outdoor board, the antenna can receive a command from the outdoor board - meaning it at least partly works)

I'd re-do the wireless address for your handheld using the procedure from @Pool Clown ...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.