Pentair Cartridge Filter

I would say that is a tiny filter and they are trying to save themselves money and maybe sticker shock for you, cart filters are spensive but worth it..

I have 15,000 gallons and have a clean and clear 320, I clean my filters once a year and only raise 1 psi in that time, great little setup and I love it... you new pool will be around 32,000 gallons or 2 times the size of mine and will gather at least 2 times the amount of dirt, crud and bugs mine does... with a 200 your going to be cleaning them 3 or 4 times a year and while not hard it is not easy nor fast to clean them....

my recommendation is a minimum of the 320, the 420 may fit your needs better and should get you the year cleaning schedule.. :)

Sport,

I too would increase the filter size... You can never go too big with a filter.. The bigger it is, the less backpressure you have, and the slower you can run the pump and still move a lot of water.

I would want a 320 or bigger.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.