Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue, Blue Granite, and Blue Surf - New builds with these colors?

JMSMommy

Bronze Supporter
Sep 26, 2020
Sugar Land, TX
I have looked at almost every aqua blue, blue granite, and blue surf pool color available on TFP. Leaning towards Blue Surf...Any new builds with these pebble sheen colors? =)

I am looking for a color similar to this...

Silver Travertine Pool Deck Coping Ideas

• Love
Reactions: Girija

Nikilyn

Sep 3, 2018
Gilbert, AZ
Our pool hasn't started yet, but from pictures I've seen the aqua blue seems like it would come the closest to that. I think the blue granite is much darker and more lagoon looking than this. I think the blue surf is darker. This is the color blue I'm wanting but I want quartz and not pebble.

Reactions: JMSMommy

Jimmie48

Dec 13, 2019
Frisco, TX
Check out the build thread in my Sig for some more blue surf. It changes a lot during the course of the day from kind of a grey blue to deep blue, really love it in ours.

spd500

Jul 20, 2020
Houston, TX
That looks very similar to our pool color. We went with Wet Edge Luna Quartz, the color is called Bermuda. They have several photos on their site. I will try to get a new photo of ours when I am outside in a little while.

bmollon

Nov 2, 2020
California
I have looked at almost every aqua blue, blue granite, and blue surf pool color available on TFP. Leaning towards Blue Surf...Any new builds with these pebble sheen colors? =)

I am looking for a color similar to this...

Silver Travertine Pool Deck Coping Ideas
We got Prism Blue pebble sheen. see attached. The deeper the water the more blue it is.

Attachments

Reactions: Autie and JMSMommy

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Here is a thread that was started to show off plaster colors. If you have not already added your pool to this thread please do so!

pjt

Gold Supporter
Jan 7, 2012
The Woodlands, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I would recommend visiting pools in your area that have the colors you're interested in. Your PB can probably arrange a short visit to pools they've done.

Soggydoggies

Silver Supporter
May 16, 2020
Leander, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Our color came out nearly identical to pebblesheen blue surf. It’s actually stonescapes mini Tahoe with added blue & turquoise glass. We love it!!

280528CC-3ADD-450C-93A0-B3AF35B15F9E.jpeg1B199478-3DD8-4724-8D85-5289BB5A19BD.jpeg636AF8D5-0340-4F6B-9A04-9F630D9CC201.jpeg03037848-E445-4EEF-9078-921987BAF771.jpeg

JMSMommy

Bronze Supporter
Sep 26, 2020
Sugar Land, TX
I picked a color today...blue surf =) Apparently it is a VERY popular pebble sheen color in Houston. We are only going 5.5 feet deep so I really wanted the blue to show right away. =)

Reactions: Sollace

pjt

Gold Supporter
Jan 7, 2012
The Woodlands, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I picked a color today...blue surf =) Apparently it is a VERY popular pebble sheen color in Houston. We are only going 5.5 feet deep so I really wanted the blue to show right away. =)
We have Blue Surf. You'll be very happy with it!