PB recommendations - Tomball/Spring/The Woodlands TX area.

brettj

Apr 14, 2015
Spring, TX
Howdy,
We're kicking around the idea of putting a pool in, but don't know a whole lot of folks to get references from. Anyone from the Tomball/Spring/The Woodlands area want to suggest a pool builder they had good luck with? We plan on getting a number of bids.

Thanks,
Brett

I had a pool built in your area. They built our pool/spa, 2 patio covers, fire pit, and bathroom. They have been great at communication and have always responded very quickly. They were reffered to us and we couln't be happier with them. Message me to if you have any specific questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
My PB is located in your area. They too were great to work with and excellent at communicating. Click on my build thread in my signature if you would like to learn more about how my build went. PM me if you want their name and good luck on your search. There are good PB’s out there.

Haven't been impressed with the builders I interviewed. Seriously considering building my own pool at this point. I felt Marquise or Sunset would be good options, but they are quite expensive.

We are just a little ahead of you in the process, same area.. The Woodlands/Tomball. We interviewed 4 builders, all solely based on personal referrals and although it’s still early (digging this week!) the contractor has already exceeded our expectations up to this point. Feel free to reach out if you would like more info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.